အောက်ဆုံးထိ ဆွဲကြည့်ပေးကြပါ ခင်ဗျာ
A variety of nutrients, including potassium and antioxidants, are found in papayas, which are also known as papaws or pawpaws. Eating papaya might assist with lessening the gamble of coronary illness, diabetes, malignant growth, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
The nutrients found in papaya are thought to have a range of health benefits. They may help protect against a number of health conditions.
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Asthma prevention
- Bone health
- Heart disease
- Skin and healing : When utilized topically, squashed papaya seems, by all accounts, to be advantageous for advancing injury recuperating and forestalling disease of consumed regions. Analysts accept that the proteolytic catalysts chymopapain and papain in papaya are answerable for their useful impacts. Decubitus ulcers (also known as bedsores) have also been treated with papain-containing ointments.
- Hair health
Papayas are an excellent source of vitamin C, and one single medium fruit provides 224 percent of recommended daily intake.
One medium papaya has approximately:
- 120 calories
- 30 grams of carbohydrate – including 5 grams of fiber and 18 grams of sugar
- 2 grams of protein
Papayas are also a good source of:
- vitamin A
- pantothenic acid
- They also have B vitamins, alpha and beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin, vitamin E, calcium, potassium, vitamin K, and lycopene, the powerful antioxidant most commonly associated with tomatoes.
Due to the presence of enzymes known as chitanases in papayas, individuals who are allergic to latex may also be allergic to papaya. They have the potential to cross-contaminate latex and foods that contain them. To some, ready papaya can have a disconcerting scent. You can limit this smell by blending the cut natural product in with lime juice. The seeds of the papaya, however undesirable tasting to some, are completely protected to consume.
- How to reset your circadian rhythm
- What is your tongue telling you about your health?
- What’s a Whole Grains? Is that good for health?
- 10 REASONS LEADERSHIP IS IMPORTANT IN THE WORKPLACE
- What is the health benefit of mangosteen?
- Money, finance and funds: How are they different?