အောက်ဆုံးထိ ဆွဲကြည့်ပေးကြပါ ခင်ဗျာ
The tongue is an important indicator of our health and can provide clues about what is going on within our body. For instance, it is linked to many of our vital organs and the different colors, textures, coatings, and shapes of the tongue can give information regarding our health. Learn how to read your body’s messages by learning more about what shows up on your tongue.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- A pink tongue is healthy and normal.
- A red tongue may indicate heat in the body like a fever or a hormonal imbalance.
- A reddish purple tongue is a sign that there may be inflammation or an infection in the body.
- A pale pink tongue may be a sign of a vitamin deficiency, a weak immune system or a lack of energy.
- A thick coating reflects poor intestinal health or digestive issues.
- A yellowish coating indicates there may be an infection in the body.
- A gray or blackish coating indicates a long term digestive disorder or that something may be very wrong with your body’s health.
- A thick white coating means there may be poor circulation to the extremities or possibly a yeast infection.
- If the tongue is puffy with scalloped edges or indented teeth marks it may indicate malabsorption of nutrients.
- A very thin tongue may be a sign of dehydration.
Similar to reflexology, the tongue correspond to different organs in the body. This illustration represents the tongue as if you are looking into a mirror.
Therefore, it is good look at your tongue in the mirror and notice the colors, textures, bumps, and coatings on your tongue.
It is best to inspect your tongue before brushing your teeth and 30 minutes prior to eating.
- What is the nervous system?
- What is a bulletproof vest made of?
- Avulsed Tooth: What is an Avulsed Tooth?
- What is the mail function of teeth?
- What is a fact about Irrawaddy dolphin?
- What is the characteristics of salmon fish?